I think i am a loser in every single way.
why is my life so miserable. or am I the one making it so miserable
or maybe it is not even miserable but i make it seems so miserable.
I have a problem with my self and my own attitude.
quite fucked up actually.
I think I am really fucked up.
OH FUCK.
Last night I attended a short rock climbing course.
and now I am a certified belayer + climber!
It is interesting except I got a few bruises here and there. The sole of my shoes was unsuitable for rock climb, too thick therefore bad grip.
Oh, more up-coming interesting event such as nature run and WINDSURFING.
I am so cool with it.
:)
Loon brought me to ESCAPE theme park last Sunday. Kinda excited yet disappointed. All the damn good rides were under maintenance, so it was actually quite boring.
And I was kinda scared taking some of the rides which i won't when i was younger. OMG. I think I grew older.
EVERYTHING is so random.
I love to be random.
haha.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment