Wednesday, December 31, 2008

lesbianism;
this was something familiar to me when i was in secondary school. It was kinda 'in' thing among our group of friends at that time. Cause everyday my friends and I would be sitting in the canteen gossiping about them.
I dunno why I didnt turn croaked then. Almost did though.
HAHA I think I'm too stright to be one lah, my thought is be les must be the hard core lesbian. those super style one which I think I CMI. Don't be neither here nor there kind.
anyway, I think I am not attractive enough to guys let alone girls!
and I finally came to understand why are lesbians so attractive already.
which I never really give a deep thought on this issue previously.
hahahah.

such a random post.I know
:)
wahahhahas
siao.

------------

I'm feeling bored with everything now. But still passionate with the things I love to do. I am tired of making new friends and apparently most of the friends I knew are just an acquaintance. very superficial relationships. Only few are the really nice ones to me. and I greatly appreciate their presence and the good times we had. I really really do cherish them to the extend that I have a lot of unexpressed expectations for them and get disappointed at times. That's why I begin to reserve to myself and express to the ones who are really willing to listen to my nonsenses. I am definitely very lame to the ones I am comfortable with. Not every friends you know share the same frequency and it is even harder to find such. That's why I do treasure them.

To my good friends, u know I love all of u. But, get very untactful and that stupid hormones of mine is always giving me moodswings. quite a bitch.
I also cannot take it myself.
APOLOGIES.

I think I have a lot to say on this very last day of 2008. HAHA
I blogged to entertain myself and not let my thoughts be forgotten tmr.
I'm quite an emo girl. Please pardon me.

No comments: