Let us anticipate the festive seasons again. There will be about 3 public holidays in the month of December/January.
1. Hari Raya Haji
2. Christmas
3. New Year
WOWs. Thinking about it makes me happy, meaning I will have more personal time to reflect on myself and spending the time with the ones I love. To think about it I felt quite quilty for not able to achieve the resolution I set myself the previous year. Guess I will have to bring it forward to 2008 and hopefully I will achieve it by then.
So what
What have I done in 2007
* Changed job
* Completed a half marathon
* Won a silver medal in river regetta (mixed)
* Completed a full marathon
RIGHT NOW, I want to think of how to spend the last few days of 2007 wisely. Before my nightmare starts in January.
And my office is now undergoing some revamp and soon it will have a new look.
My company has discounts on 2007 year end party at siloso (sentosa). It is selling at $23 each.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment