The more I read, the sadder i get. Although we do not really know them personally, but it felt as though they are our friends, our team mates, someone whom we knew.
Each time when I recalled their faces, it just felt as though it was yesterday that I last seen them around in kallang. Accepting the fact that losing 5 of the fellow dragon boat mates at the same time is difficult.
They don't deserve this.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some say is karma.. that is wat they did in the past 2gether that have tis things to happen. Some say is the river water that is "dirty" which pull them down to exchange for life.
Watever it is, let them rest in peace now. They are will be ppl that we would not forget nor miss out in life.
Lets put them down and live on ahead cherishing ur love ones....
Post a Comment