Sunday, September 23, 2007

2 days of working in NTUC tampinese is enough to ruined my impression of them man. ESPECIALLY their supervisers. NEver work with such mean people ever again! i swear. they are F.U.*.K up.
I dont know how the staff from NTUC can provide good customer service when their higher management level staff do not even know how to practice that to their own people.

Arent NIVEA their clients as well? They forced me to keep their product back to the store when i dont think im told to do so in the 1st place. And when i do this out of good will, they treated me like a 3 yr old kid? they uses sentence like 'Do you understand what I mean?' "I tot I've told you where are the empty boxes before?' "where had the trolley gone? I pushed the trolley for u to keep the product and now where has it gone? (scolding tune)

F**K UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes i wished i can be alittle more demure.
=X

No comments: