ding dong!
6:15pm, time to knock off!
It's really a struggle to work here, esp when work is piling up and when both of my colleagues are leaving soon, and it simply mean I have to take over their work. It's indeed stressful to cope as I am still very unfamiliar with the work and there is so much to learn, I'm doing a job that requires 3 people to do. wth right? With the increase of property prices, we have to do reviews on the properties.My teacher is going to another team in 2 days time. I doubt she has the time to pass all her knowledge to me. I'm really grateful that she has been very patient with my slow learning skill.
I have to keep up the pace soon, as i'm really afraid that my performance is poor. I dont want to see myself as a lousy worker!!
Ok, enough abt work..
i'm going home to slp!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment